- Practice Social Distancing – As we have learned, the symptoms of the disease vary. Good practices, such as social distancing and limiting your grocery store trips, are proving effective in flattening the curve.
- Support Local Business – Many of the small businesses that make up our community are struggling. To help them get through this, buy a gift card or order online. A lot of small businesses are getting creative and expanding their services to accommodate the stay at home order.
- Stay Informed – Get up to date information about local COVID-19 activity from our public health officials.
- Protect your finances – Now more than ever it is important to stay vigilant and protect yourself from scammers who may try to use the current environment to obtain your money and sensitive information. Head on over to our previous blog post for some good tips.
- Call a Friend –Please check in on your friends, family and neighbors. A friendly voice can be reassuring that we are not in this alone.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone out again in the community – we miss you! Until then, please stay safe.